Thursday, January 10, 2013

Good news!!

Hope everyone had a great holiday season! We certainly did. Saw family, ate too much and kids opened lots of gifts...good times!! Last Thurs Jan 3rd, Dawson had yet another MRI performed at UAB Children's Hospital. I am thrilled to report that all findings were normal!! Other than a little snot in his sinus, everything else looked great!!! God is good! So the next step, in my opinion, is to see about maybe weaning him off his meds since we have a clean EEG and MRI. We will see Dr. Bebin again in March, so I will bring it up then. Dawson is doing fantastic! He is doing great in school. All his teachers have such great things to say about him and are so impressed with how well he is doing and how far he has come. He still has some behavioral issues at home but I think most of that is just being a boy :) He was picking on his sister Ashlyn one day and I told her Aren't we thankful that he can do that, you know at one point we weren't sure of what he would be able to do, didn't know if he would be able to talk and now sometimes we cant get him to be quiet...I'll take it! Much love to you all and God Bless! ~Allison

No comments: